Monitoring the status of ungrounded IT power systems is a precondition for ensuring system safety and continuous operation, as required, in particular, in the health sector and in the heavy industries. The insulation monitoring devices monitor the insulation condition of the IT system and inform the operators immediately about any insulation resistance decrease below the preselected Rcrit level (against the PE protective conductor).
HAKEL ISOLGUARD HIG insulation monitoring devices are designed to minitor the insulation level of AC and DC IT power systems in accordance with EN 50 522, 61 936, 61557-8.
- Detailed product overview: HIG overview (catalogue PDF)
- Fundamental information about HIG product range: HIG product range (article PDF)
- Monitoring solution in heavy industry: HIG97 (article PDF), HIG97 (datasheet PDF)
- Monitoring of tunnel construction: HIG97 22 kV (article PDF)
- Monitoring of IT supply systems in mines: HIG97 in mines (article PDF)
- Insulation status, temperature and current load monitoring in healthcare: HIG95-DELTA (datasheet PDF), HIG95+ in healthcare (article PDF)
- Monitoring of IT supply systems in industry, photovoltaic installations: HIG24 VDC (datasheet PDF)
- Insulation fault location system: HIG IFL1 (article PDF), HIG IFL1 (datasheet PDF)
- IMD for railway applications and traction vehicles / rolling stock according to EN 50155: HIS7x/T, HIG9x/T, TLx/T (datasheet PDF)
- Insulation monitoring for IT power systems up to 1000V DC / 710V AC: HIG99 (datasheet PDF)